Trudo LLC, a software development company, together with its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively
practices. This Policy explains why and what information about you will be collected by Trudo when you
visit its website at www.trudo.tech, and relative subdomains (collectively “Websites”), and when you
contact Trudo by sending an email, filling in the contact form or otherwise, or when you apply for a job
posted on our Website. It also describes how the information about you will be used, how you, as a data
subject, can control your personal data and how to get in touch with us if you need. This Policy also
Please read this Policy carefully before browsing this Website. We will process your data only as described in this Policy. Our Website is not directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children of this age group.
In light of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), Trudo is a controller and a processor of the personal data submitted through this Website and collected in other ways. Being a controller means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you.
We only collect information about you that is necessary for us to allow you to use the Website or contact
us, and only to the extent specifically provided in this Policy.
3.1 Information we obtain from you
When you contact us via email or via the contact form, you provide us your name, phone number, e-mail address, communication content and data associated with the communication. Examples of personal data that you provide to us when applying for a vacancy are full name, e-mail, phone number, location, any other information you choose to provide in your CV or together with it. You might also choose to provide us with any other personal data, for example the personal data of a candidate for work whom you want to refer. From time to time, Intellectsoft also receives personal information about individuals from third parties around the world. This may happen if you publish your CV on the Internet on some job boards, giving them the consent to use and transmit your data, if someone recommended you for potential employment and in other similar cases. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites before providing your information to them.
3.2 Information we obtain from your use of our Websites
When you visit our Websites we may collect the following information about you: information about your device(s), in particular, hardware model, version of the operating system; information about your visits to and use of this Website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, page views and Website navigation paths; cookies.
We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend
on the reasons we have collected and need to use your personal data for. We may process your personal
data because: you have consented to us using your personal data we need to comply with a legal
obligationit is in our legitimate business interests. More specifically, personal data submitted to us
through this website and personal data we collected from you or third parties or from public sources
will be used for the purposes based on the legal grounds as follows:
4.1 Communications, based on Trudo’s legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
if you have contacted us via this website or otherwise, we may process your personal data to be able to answer your questions, to organize the meeting, call, zoom or other communication. Please note that this communication may be recorded and stored by Intellectsoft representative in Intellectsoft corporate system.
4.2 Marketing and public relations, based on your consent, art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR:
if you are a visitor of our website, we may, by way of cookies, process your data to carry out marketing research and to analyze the characteristics of this website visitors, to assess the impact of our marketing communication and to adjust it to the detected tendencies, to plan our future marketing activities, to prepare analytics and profiling for business intelligence, to target our advertising.
a) based on your consent, art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR:
if you are a potential employee, we may process your personal data to assist you with ongoing or future employment or cooperation with Trudo, to enable you to submit your resume, apply for jobs online or express your interest in relocation. b) based on Trudo’s legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
in specific cases, and only upon the client’s request, we may show your CV to a potential client for business engagement or to current client to confirm the high level of skills of our members of staff providing the services. Also, to fulfill its compliance obligations, our client may need to check your biography more closely before providing you with the access to its protected data and facilities. Therefore, we may ask you to provide more specific information, such as tax number, work permission, citizenship, criminal background and other additional and specific background checks required by particular clients to provide you with an access to clients’ systems and premises.
4.4 Business relations, based on Trudo’s legitimate interest, art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
if you are a representative of our current or potential client, vendor or business partner, we may process your personal data to organize the approval, processing and signing of contracts, acts, invoices and other contractual documentation; to promote our new products, works and services; to confirm the high level of our works and services; to invite you to the meetings and events or organize them; to comply with economic sanctions and export control list screening, industry standards, regulators’ requirements and other requirements related to anti-corruption, fraud prevention and anti-money laundering.
We may process your data by way of collecting, recording, organizing, storing, using, structuring, adapting or altering, retrieving, consulting, aligning or combining, erasing or destructing.
We may disclose your personal data to some of our clients for business engagement or to confirm the high level of skills of our team members to auditors, agencies, supervisory authorities or to other external service providers on “need to know basis” to perform our contractual obligations.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
You, as a Data Subject, have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding or using it.
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making, including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information.This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party. This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The request response time is one month.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights. This is another security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Please exercise your rights wisely and note that abuse of rights may entail your liability.
When you visit Trudo’s website, the website may place cookies and similar analytical codes (collectively, “Cookies”) on your device, browser or the webpage you are viewing, in order to personalize your experience, understand usage patterns and provide, improve, and secure the Intellectsoft websites. Cookies are simple computer files made of text. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies someone, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information obtained from cookies.
Our websites use different types of Cookies for different reasons, as follows:
Functional cookies - these Cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Intellectsoft websites and use their features. These Cookies make sure you can view the websites and use them in a proper way.
Analytical cookies and other cookies - these Cookies help us improve all our websites, collect anonymous information about how visitors use our websites, collect information about the most visited pages and tell us whether and how many error messages were displayed. Examples of analytical cookies: 1_P JAR, _ga, _gid, etc.
Third-party cookies - these Cookies help third parties to help track and manage the effectiveness of, for example, their websites, ads, number of visitors. More information about these Cookies may be available on the relevant third party’s website. Examples of third-party cookies: bcookie, sb, fr, spin, wd, xs, etc.
Based on how long they are valid, the Cookies on the Trudo website may be either persistent cookies or session cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. If you want to receive more information about the cookies we use, please contact us.
You can adjust your browser settings to delete some of our cookies or cookies set by third parties. You may also adjust your browser settings to prevent websites from setting cookies or third-party cookies altogether. If you prevent us from setting specific cookies, you may find that some functions are not available or that certain parts of the website will not load.